Dec 18, 2012
Wood Stone Ovens ARE energy efficient!
It’s a question we get asked often: “Are your ovens energy efficient?” In one word, YES! But, we have broken down a more detailed explanation via the links below.
- Average Gas Consumption
- More Efficient Heat Transfer with Single Piece Floor
- More Thermal Mass in Floor Yields Greater Heat Retention and Energy Efficiency
- Underfloor Demands Operates only On Demand, Providing Consistency with Efficiency
- Single Piece Dome with Tremendous Thermal Mass
- More Thermal Mass means More Heat Efficiency