Used Equipment Info & Support
It’s true Wood Stone builds great equipment that lasts. In fact, our first oven is still in operation today!
If you have acquired a used oven and would like support, we have a full set of resources to help you and a number of support options available for purchase.
- Most information regarding your oven installation, startup, and use can be found in the Installation & Operations Manual for your oven.
- If you have questions regarding general ventilation requirements, you can find those in our Venting overview. Ventilation needs specific to your oven model would be in the Installation & Operations Manual.
- Information regarding footprints and loads can be found on the various product pages. Please select the footprint for your model.
- More information regarding installation, facades (design/aesthetic options), and venting can be found in our Oven Design & Installation section.
- Information regarding service and maintenance can be found in our Service & Maintenance section.
- Wood-fired oven? Check out our Ash Dolly and Wood Handling Cart info.
- Shop Tools & Accessories
Used Equipment Service Options
Additional services for a fee that are available are outlined below. If you are interested in purchasing any of these services please contact us or call 360.650.1111 with the model and serial number. Please ask for the Used Oven Support Team.
Oven History Report
This is the “Car Fax” of Wood Stone used ovens. It includes:
- Original Oven Ship Date
- List of Original Accessories and options ordered
- Owner and Service History
To request a report, please fill out the form below. Once we have pulled the report on your oven, we will contact you.
Re-Installation Details & Support
Of course, you can “Do-It-Yourself” and comb the resources on our website, but if you’d like a guiding hand in getting pointed in the right direction, this option is a great start.
- Installation Manual for your model oven (including older versions for older controls when appropriate)
- Venting guides for your specific model
- A comprehensive guide to our website, detailing resources for facade tutorials, unloading, moving, and other important installation details
- 30 minutes of Technical Support by phone with a Wood Stone technician
- 30 minutes of Chef Talk
Additional Technical Support or Culinary Consultation
Need more assistance? We can help! Purchase additional consultation time which includes an Oven History Report.
Visit The Wood Stone Test Kitchen
Want to take your Stone Hearth Oven understanding to the next level? Here’s a way to visit the Wood Stone Test Kitchen and work with one of our Wood Stone Corporate Chefs
On-Site Chef Training
Want a Wood Stone chef on-site to train your team?