Rollover Cage (MS Ovens)
Got a challenging installation? No problem. We have options. Wood Stone Mountain Series Ovens can be shipped with an optional Rollover Cage to facilitate removal from the stand to fit it through a smaller doorway.
- Order the Oven with a Rollover Cage.
- Remove gas and electrical components. All ovens ship fully assembled. Contact Wood Stone for a recommended service agency in your area that can remove and reinstall the gas and electrical components. This must be performed by a qualified technicians to maintain the warranty.
- Rig oven off stand. We recommend you hire a professional rigger.
- Oven is ready to turn.
- Tip oven in rollover cage on to its back
- Take oven through opening using pallet jack or sturdy dollies.
Rollover Cage dimensions
|Mt. Chuckanut 4′||50″||45″||42″||65″|
|Mt. Adams 5′||64″||47″||48″||78″|
|Mt. Baker 6′||76″||47″||54″||90″|
|Mt. Rainier 7′||88″||51″||71″||102″|