Stone Roasted Tomatoes
Makes 12 Roasted Tomatoes
Roasted tomatoes are ideal for a full-flavored pizza sauce, or as a vegetable side to a steak.
- 12 ea. roma tomatoes, stemmed
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. Searing Seasonings
- Oven Temperature: 570-600 degrees
- In a large bowl, gently coat the tomatoes with olive oil and Searing Seasonings. Spread the tomatoes on a half sheet pan or similarly shallow pan.
- Place the pan in the raw landing zone, away from the flame. Rotate the tomatoes 180 degrees as the ones closest to the flame begin to color. When the tomatoes are evenly colored and tender to the touch, remove them from the oven.