Fire Cracker Bread
Makes 1 ea. 6 oz. cracker
The Fire Cracker utilizes our traditional Wood Stone dough recipe, but we score it before baking to create a satisfyingly crispy result. This fresh baked,
spicy cracker bread pairs well with a variety of dipping sauces, and is excellent on its own.
- Oven Temperature: 570-600° F
- Open the dough ball and stretch it lengthwise to about 10 in. X 4 in.
- Using a pizza wheel, score the dough diagonally, making cuts about 1 in. apart. Leave a 1/2 in. lip around the edges.
- Bake the dough in front of the flame in the searing/sauté zone, rotating as color dictates.
- Once slightly browned, remove the cracker from the oven and brush with Buffalo Sauce. Slice into 1 in. strips and garnish with sesame seeds.