Makes 2 cups
A spoonful of this Argentinian condiment brings a fresh, zesty flavor to chicken and steak dishes. Chimichurri is at its best when made at least 2 hours in advance of serving
- 1 1/2 bunches Italian parsley, leaves only
- 1 cup sweet yellow onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Potlatch Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Combine all ingredients, excluding the oil, in a food processor. Pulse until the mixture forms a coarse relish.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl and add the oil. Stir by hand to incorporate. Store in a refrigerator and mix well before serving.