Classic (i.e. used) Wood Stone Ovens
So you've acquired a "Classic" Wood Stone Oven (some might call it "previously loved")? It's true Wood Stone builds great equipment that lasts. In fact, our first oven is still in operation today!
Here is a list of support options you can purchase from Wood Stone if you have or are considering purchasing a Classic Wood Stone Oven. Give us a call at 800-988-8103 with your Credit Card number, ask for Used Oven Support.
Oven History Report ($100)
This is the "Car Fax" of Wood Stone used ovens. It includes:
- Original Oven Ship Date
- List of Original Accessories and options ordered
- Owner and Service History
Re-Installation Details & Support ($400)
Of course you can "Do-It-Yourself" and comb the resources on our website, but if you'd like a guiding hand in getting pointed the right direction, this option is a great start.
- Installation Manual for your model oven (including older versions for older controls when appropriate)
- Venting guides for your specific model
- A comprehensive guide to our website detailing resources for façade tutorials, unloading moving and other important installation details.
- 30 minutes of Technical Support by phone with a Wood Stone technician.
- 30 minutes of Chef Talk
Additional Technical or Chef Talk Support ($200 per hour)
Need more assistance? We can help.
- Available in pre-purchased in 30 minute ($100) increments.
Visit The Wood Stone Test Kitchen ($1500 per day plus expenses)
Want to take your Stone Hearth Oven understanding to the next level? Here's a way to visit the Wood Stone Test Kitchen and work with one of our Wood Stone Corporate Chefs
On-Site Chef Training ($3000 per day plus expenses)
Want a Wood Stone chef on site to train your team?