"I surround myself with talented and very opinionated chefs in my business as the principal of an international culinary consulting firm. Wood Stone equipment gets more recommendations from all of us when talking to other chefs; more than any other piece of equipment. A showpiece in many of our restaurant kitchens, the reliability, product quality, versatility for our menus and the overall consistency in quality service make this Wood Stone oven number one in many of our restaurants as well as our kitchens at home."
When the Mood is Food, LLC
Bistro Home 4343
Standard Model Shown
- Specs & DWGs
- Installation Details
- Cooking & Operation
- Production Capacity
- Fuel Configurations
- Custom Configurations
- Why Wood Stone?
- Sizing Your Oven
You can find Bistro pizza restaurant ovens in a variety of applications, from restaurants, wineries, gas stations, small pizzerias and more. The Bistro 4343 small Pizzeria style of pizza restaurant oven adds a touch of class and action to any small pizza restaurant.
The 4343 Bistro's cooking surface measures 34 inches wide, and 27 inches deep, resulting in 6.4 ft² of usable deck space.
Wood Stone ovens are built differently. The Bistro 4343 pizza restaurant oven is no exception. To learn more about how we build our ovens differently, please review our Points of Difference page.
To learn more about Wood Stone and our customers, visit our blog or call us at 800.988.8103.
Specs & DWGs
Download Our Full Product Catalog
View our entire CAD library
The Bistro 4343 pizza restaurant oven arrives fully assembled with a stainless steel finish and black powder coated stand. Customize your bistro or slip it into your cook line as is! The Photo Gallery shows examples of bistro facades.
Internal Transition Model (Standard) (1MB)
WS-BL-(3030, 4343, 4355)
Internal Transition Model (Wood-Fired) (1MB)
Wood Stone Bistro Assembly/Disassembly
Please note the exploded view of the Bistro oven below. The Bistro oven will disassemble. For ease of installation the upper portion containing the cooking chamber is designed to turn on its side.
Wood Stone Bistro: Turning The Bistro
When turned on its side the upper portion will be roughly 30" wide. This should allow for easier access through smaller passages.
Cooking & Operation
The secret of stone hearth cooking is the stone. The single-piece floor and dome of the oven are made from specially formulated high-temperature refractory ceramic and our unique construction method and materials produce a deep heat sink (storage) effect that guarantees floor temperature. A guaranteed floor temperature ensures consistent cooking zones and consistent product throughout the day.
We know this is the world’s best pizza oven, but can it do more than pizzas? Absolutely! Regardless of the cooking application -- searing/sautéing, roasting, baking pizza -- it can all be done at the same time in the same oven, holding in moisture and giving your product wonderful color and texture. For recipe ideas, visit our Cooking section.
Internal Transition Model (Standard) (1MB)
WS-BL-(3030, 4343, 4355)
Internal Transition Model (Wood Burning) (877K)
While our ovens offer many menu options, pizza is still by far the most common item cooked in our equipment and serves as our baseline for oven hearth size comparisons.
|4343 Pizza Capacity|
Wood Stone offers a wide range of installation accessories to help make your final oven installation seamless and attractive. Have questions? Call us at (800) 988-8103 or contact a sales rep today!
Venting Your Oven
Finishing Your Oven
GAS-FIRED ONLY: Configured to burn either natural gas (NG) or liquid propane (LP) *.
- RADIANT FLAME (RFG): Heated by an easily adjustable radiant flame (80,500 BTU /hr max. NG) located in the rear of the cooking chamber. User control ensures the ability to balance the oven’s radiated top heat with that being conducted and radiated from the floor.
WOOD-FIRED (W): Wood-fired only.
COMBINATION (-W): Allows for optional wood burning for ovens with gas burner configurations*.
*Gas type must be specified at time of order.
For additional information about fuel configuration options, please visit the following pages:
Wood Stone offers custom ovens. Our Designer Series allows you to build an oven to fit your specifications. In addition, we offer a varied range of multi-opening ovens, facade extensions and accessories to compliment your installation. Have questions? Call us at 800.988.8103 or contact a sales rep today!
Why Wood Stone?
Wood Stone builds ovens differently. Our floors and domes are single-piece and they are thicker. The materials we use are proprietary and the manufacturing techniques are absolutely unique. Our domes have more thermal headspace. We offer infrared under floor burners. Our ovens are more space efficient. We offer more standard options than any other manufacturer. All of these differences have significant benefits for the oven owner. Read through our 10 Key Points of Difference and learn why these differences make a Wood Stone oven the best stone hearth oven the market has to offer.
1. Is the cooking surface single or multi-piece? (The Wood Stone Answer)
2. How thick is the cooking surface? Does the oven floor have enough thermal mass to handle high production cooking without losing temperature? Or, in other words, "Will I start my rush with a 5 minute cook time and end it with a 15 minute cook time?" (The Wood Stone Answer)
3. Can the oven operate on gas only and is the oven configurable with an under floor assist burner? (The Wood Stone Answer)
4. Is the dome single or multi-piece? (The Wood Stone Answer)
5. Does the dome have a high or low ceiling? (The Wood Stone Answer)
6. How is the oven insulated and how much space will it take in my kitchen? (The Wood Stone Answer)
7. Where is the thermocouple placed? (The Wood Stone Answer)
8. Does the oven come assembled or will a skilled professional be required to put the oven together? (The Wood Stone Answer)
9. Where is the oven made and who is the manufacturer? (The Wood Stone Answer)
10. How many standard units does the manufacturer make for you to choose from? (The Wood Stone Answer)
Sizing Your Oven
Not exactly what you are looking for? Check out some additional offerings from Wood Stone:
- More oven than you need? Island Series or Bistro Line 3030
- Looking for more floor space? Bistro Line 4355 or Mountain Series 4'
- Looking for a different shape? Mountain Series 4' or Fire Deck 6045
- Looking for a specialty oven? Dual Burner "Pita" Bistro
- Need a custom oven? Check out our Designer Series
"Want a Tandoor with that?"
Are you looking for equipment that will compliment this (specific equipment name from this page)? We make different equipment for different market segment concepts, including: