Designer Series Custom Configurations
We want to build your next oven! Call us or email us today to discuss your vision! (800) 988-8074.
Shown with a left-hand oven module and charbroiler module on the right-hand side.
Oven module shown with viewing window.
- Specs & DWGs
- Installation Details
- Cooking & Operation
- Fuel Configurations
- Why Wood Stone?
Wood Stone’s Designer Series Stone Hearth Oven provides Wood Stone's legendary performance and reliability in a flexible package offering unparalleled possibilities for those desiring a customized oven to fit their needs.
The foundation of the Designer Series is its multi component modular construction. This allows the capability to integrate a variety of options such as additional oven openings, viewing windows, and oven mounted Charbroilers.
The Designer Series utilizes Wood Stone's signature 4-inch thick, single piece, monolithic cast ceramic floor for superior heat retention and durability. The stone hearth oven modules also integrate a 47,000 BTU, thermostatically controlled infrared burner mounted under the floor which ensures constant floor temperatures.
The insulated wall and ceiling panels are made with a 3-inch thick cast ceramic. The dense high-temperature ceramic formulation of the floor, wall and ceiling panels creates a "deep heat sink" within the chamber of the oven.
Designer Series Modular Options Click here for full details....
Stone Hearth Module
Gas Broiler Module
(2) Stone Hearth and
(1) Broiler Module
Vertical Rotisserie Module, Stone Hearth Module,
Specs & DWGs
Download Our Full Product Catalog
Cooking & Operation
Wood Stone offers a wide range of installation accessories to help make your final oven installation seamless and attractive. Have questions? Call us at (800) 988-8074 or contact a sales rep today!
The dual-temperature gas configuration combines a radiant flame gas burner with an under floor infra-red gas burner to provide tremendous floor temperature management capabilities. (Note: RFG-IR can be configured for optional wood burning, adds "W" to model number)
A radiant flame only gas oven utilizes radiant flame burner to heat the stone hearth. (Note: RFG can be configured for optional wood burning, adds "W" to model number)
A dry hardwood fire inside the oven provides all the heat needed for heating the stone-hearth. For heavy production scenarios, an under-floor infra-red burner is available (changes model number to IR-W)
Coal is considered a solid fuel. Wood Stone Coal-Fired Ovens also come equipped with a radiant flame gas burner (RFG) with an under floor infra-red (IR) gas burner to provide tremendous floor temperature management capabilities.
Why Wood Stone?
Wood Stone builds ovens differently. Our floors and domes are single-piece and they are thicker. The materials we use are proprietary and the manufacturing techniques are absolutely unique. Our domes have more thermal headspace. We offer infrared under floor burners. Our ovens are more space efficient. We offer more standard options than any other manufacturer. All of these differences add up to significant benefits for you, the oven owner. Read through our 10 key Points of Difference and learn why these differences will help you make more money.
1. Is the cooking surface single or multi-piece? (The Wood Stone Answer)
2. How thick is the cooking surface? Does the oven floor have enough thermal mass to handle high production cooking without losing temperature? Or, in other words, 'will I start my rush with a 5 minute cook time and end it with a 15 minute cook time?' (The Wood Stone Answer)
3. Can the oven operate on gas only and is the oven configurable with an under floor assist burner? (The Wood Stone Answer)
4. Is the dome single or multi-piece? (The Wood Stone Answer)
5. Does the dome have a high or low ceiling? (The Wood Stone Answer)
6. How is the oven insulated and how much space will it take in my kitchen? (The Wood Stone Answer)
7. Where is the thermocouple placed? (The Wood Stone Answer)
8. Does the oven come assembled or is a skilled professional required to put the oven together? (The Wood Stone Answer)
9. Where is the oven made and who is the manufacturer? (The Wood Stone Answer)
10. How many standard units does the manufacturer make for you to choose from? (The Wood Stone Answer)
"Want a Tandoor with that?"
Are you looking for equipment that will compliment this (specific equipment name from this page)? We make different equipment for different market segment concepts, including: