Bistro Line Oven Clearances
- The Bistro oven must have a minimum 1" (25mm) clearance to combustibles from all sides, and 6" (152mm) clearance to combustibles from the top, and a 6" (152mm) clearance from the flue outlet.
- If building materials will contact the oven, they must be completely noncombustible. Please note that standard drywall (or sheet rock) is considered a combustible.
- If the area directly above the doorway and 6" (152mm) to each side of the doorway is to be covered with a facade, it must be of a non-combustible material.
- This oven should only be installed on a non-combustible floor surface that extends 36" (914mm) to the front and 30" (762mm) to the sides.
- All ovens equipped for stucco application must have a clearance of 36" (914mm) to combustibles from all sides and the top.