03.11.20 // Our Commitment to You During COVID-19
Given the current outbreak of COVID-19 and the impact the virus is having on our global communities, customers, employees and families, we would like to take a minute to share our plans with you.
Despite the uncertainty of COVID-19, we expect to continue to deliver the same excellent level of customer service and have the following measures in place to ensure your success:
- All of our customer service team members are equipped to take calls, in-house or remotely between 7am-5pm PST, M-F.
- Our technical service team will still be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to ensure you can reach assistance if needed.
In addition, extra precautions have been taken inside our facility to keep our employees’ health and well-being a top priority. These include:
- Our cleaning service is nightly wiping down hard surfaces and have increased sanitizing on common surfaces like handrails and door handles.
- We are proactively reaching out to shipping companies/vendors/suppliers to determine their contingency plans as well as to develop a plan for any in-person interactions with our staff.
- We are limiting unnecessary travel.
- We are asking all staff who are able to work remotely to do so effective 3/16/20.
- Those staff who are still working inside of our facility are being asked to find open work spaces and practice social distancing.
In closing, we want to thank you for being a valued Wood Stone friend and partner. We are very grateful for the role we play in your lives and work, and remain as committed as ever to ensuring your success. Should you have any questions regarding the information provided above, please feel free to contact us at 360.650.1111.