Wood Stone fosters a great team environment that values hard work, professionalism, and fun. We are very particular about who we hire! We like folks who value using their mental and emotional intelligence in their work to contribute to our amazing culture.
If you are interested in joining our team, please see the list below for our current openings. To apply you may stop by our office to pick up an application, fill out our online application, or email Ronda Hayes.
Wood Stone’s Vision:
To deliver exceptional foodservice equipment and customer support to exciting and emerging brands.
Wood Stone’s Core Values:
Quality: Guides and inspires every aspect of our business.
Integrity: We practice openness and honesty.
Collaboration: We are a team and trusted partner to our customers.
Accountability: We are all owners and can shape our future.
Wood Stone also offers:
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan – ESOP (we are an employee-owned company)
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Healthcare Benefits (medical, vision, dental, etc.)
- Profit Sharing
- Company Performance Bonus
- Smart Trips incentives
- and More!
Wood Stone is currently seeking a Financial Controller.
- Manage the preparation and distribution of financial statements and reports, maintaining the highest degree of quality, reliability and accuracy, in compliance with GAAP.
- Report key financial data to management team and to parent company.
- Manage monthly closing process, including periodic reconciliations and analyses of accounts.
- Work with the consolidation of subsidiary companies. Assist with closing of subsidiary companies as needed.
- Provide strategic support of all areas of the business with value-added financial summaries and analyses. Assist with developing annual financial plan and reporting of actual results against plan.
- Coordinate the Company’s annual audit with the independent auditors.
- Develop and maintain the integrity of the financial reporting process, in addition to risk management, and strong financial and internal controls.
- Perform margin analysis, detailed review of variances and cost accounting analyses as needed.
- Maintain high visibility within all of Wood Stone operations to ensure effective accounting processes and procedures applicable for each functional area.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or related field.
- Prior accounting experience (minimum 4-6 years), CPA and/or public accounting experience preferred.
- A high level of knowledge in excel, financial database systems, reports, queries, etc.
- A strong knowledge of GAAP, internal controls, and accounting practices.
- Excellent communication skills, resourcefulness and initiative.
- Excellent organizational and customer service skills
- A desire to be part of a growth business and operate in a dynamic and ever-changing environment.