Wood Stone fosters a great team environment that values hard work, professionalism, and fun. We are very particular about who we hire! We like folks who value using their mental and emotional intelligence in their work to contribute to our amazing culture.
If you are interested in joining our team, please see the list below for our current openings. To apply you may stop by our office to pick up an application, fill out our online application, or email Ronda Hayes.
Wood Stone’s Vision:
To deliver exceptional foodservice equipment and customer support to exciting and emerging brands.
Wood Stone’s Core Values:
Quality: Guides and inspires every aspect of our business.
Integrity: We practice openness and honesty.
Collaboration: We are a team and trusted partner to our customers.
Accountability: We are all owners and can shape our future.
Wood Stone also offers:
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan – ESOP (we are an employee-owned company)
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Healthcare Benefits (medical, vision, dental, etc.)
- Profit Sharing
- Company Performance Bonus
- Smart Trips incentives
- and More!
Wood Stone is currently seeking an Engineering Manager.
- Serve as the engineering leader and technical expert of the Engineering team.
- Develop, determine and implement standard policies, procedures and programs for the design and documentation systems.
- Work with team to select correct design concepts and fundamental technology used to drive product enhancement projects.
- Review and analyze proposals submitted to determine if benefits derived and possible applications justify expenditures.
- Spearhead various initiatives to identify opportunities for new projects and improved processes.
- Develop and implement methods and procedures for monitoring projects to inform staff and management of the status of each project.
- Collaborate with the new product development group, sales, manufacturing, and quality to ensure projects are meeting the needs of both internal and external customers.
- A Bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- 10+ years of engineering experience, with 5+ in a management role.
- Strong technical aptitude in mechanical and electrical engineering.
- Preferred experience in combustion and combustion related products.
- Leadership skills necessary to manage and develop a team.
- Organizational competencies and project management skills to keep projects, processes, and the entire engineering team on track.
- Self-motivated attitude with the ability to multitask and thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Interpersonal communication skills with expertise in distilling complicated topics to a broader audience.