Wood Stone fosters a great team environment that values hard work, professionalism, and fun. We are very particular about who we hire! We like folks who value using their mental and emotional intelligence in their work to contribute to our amazing culture.
If you are interested in joining our team, please see the list below for our current openings. To apply you may stop by our office to pick up an application, fill out our online application, or email Jackie Van Zwol.
Wood Stone’s Vision:
To deliver exceptional foodservice equipment and customer support to exciting and emerging brands.
Wood Stone’s Core Values:
Quality: Guides and inspires every aspect of our business.
Integrity: We practice openness and honesty.
Collaboration: We are a team and trusted partner to our customers.
Accountability: We are all owners and can shape our future.
Wood Stone also offers:
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan – ESOP (we are an employee-owned company)
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Healthcare Benefits (medical, vision, dental, etc.)
- Profit Sharing
- Company Performance Bonus
- Smart Trips incentives
- and More!
Product Development Project Manager
Wood Stone is currently seeking a highly qualified Product Development Project Manager to lead New Product teams, develop project action plans for new products, and execute the plans from inception to product launch.
- Lead New Product teams
- Develop action plans for new products and execute the plans from inception to product launch
- Ensure all projects are completed on time, on budget and to the appropriate quality specifications
- Establish and maintain a collaborative environment for cross-functional teams
- Be tasked with gathering information, coordinating and interacting with other departments and personnel within the company, as well as customers and others outside of the company as needed
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- An understanding of Stage Gate and/or similar processes
- Experience with MS office programs, and the ability to learn new programs as needed
- Experience working with project management software
- Problem solving, troubleshooting, analysis, project management, and time management skills
- The ability to plan, organize, manage multiple priorities, and demonstrate timely follow-through
- Excellent interpersonal skills and are a highly effective communicator
Accounting and Financial Reporting Manager
Wood Stone is currently seeking a highly qualified Accounting and Financial Reporting Manager who will be directly responsible for the daily management of accounting transactions and will ensure timely and accurate financial reporting for both internal and external purposes.
- Manage the preparation and distribution of financial statements and reports, maintaining the highest degree of quality, reliability and accuracy, in compliance with GAAP
- Be responsible for the reporting of key financial data to the management team and to our parent company
- Manage the monthly closing process, including periodic reconciliations and analyses of accounts
- Work on consolidation of subsidiary companies; Assist with closing of subsidiary companies as needed
- Provide strategic support to all areas of the business with value-added financial summaries and analyses; Assist with developing annual financial plan and reporting of actual results against plan
- Coordinate the Company’s annual audit with the independent auditors
- Develop and maintain the integrity of the financial reporting process, in addition to strong financial and internal controls
- Perform detailed review of variances and cost accounting analyses as needed
- Other special projects as needed
- A Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field
- Prior accounting experience (minimum 3-4 years); CPA and/or public accounting experience preferred
- The ability to think both analytically and creatively; You are very detail oriented but also comfortable with “materiality”
- A high level, working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, financial database systems, reports, queries, etc.
- A strong knowledge of GAAP, internal controls, and accounting practices
- Excellent communication skills, resourcefulness and initiative
- The ability to identify problems and recommend solutions
- The ability to view the “big picture” and are always looking to simplify/improve
- A desire to be part of a growth business and operate in a dynamic and ever-changing environment